photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, December 10, 2012

Re-Purposing for the Holidays



Just a couple of months ago, I added a couple of chairs and changed up the color of my living room to add some accents of turquoise (ie. the pillow above).  With the holidays upon us, I was hesitant to remove my beloved turquoise.  So I decided to re-purpose it.  I found a way to use the same pillow and red ribbon for two different looks.
With the first look, I simply lined up a red ribbon along the turquoise accent on my pillow.



The second idea was to just flip the pillow over and tie the ribbon into a decorative bow.
 

Do you re-purpose for the holidays?  If you do, we'd love for you to share!



Posted by Leslie




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...