photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's My Age Again?


Last night the hubby and I along with some of our friends had a blast seeing Blink 182 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, albeit we were the oldest people there.  In our quest to relive our youth, we even opted for GA Floor seats.

The good news about the floor: most of the people at the concert were kids and we were taller than them!  So we didn't have to stand right up front to still have a great view of the stage.  Of course, the one downside of floor seats was not being able to bring food or DRINKS in for the show.  (Should have planned that out better!)

Since I have been to a few concerts where artists lip sync (Britney Spears I love you, but it's true), it still always amazes me to see bands like Blink 182 sound just like they do on their albums, and in fact even sound better.  I was also amazed at the adorable (and shirtless little boy, maybe 8-10 years old) who was playing the guitar next to Travis Barker the entire show. (I am thinking since the boy was shirtless and Travis is always shirtless during a show, it was probably his son.)  I have tweeted Mark Hoppus to find out who the talented little musician is, but am still awaiting an answer.  I'll keep you posted. 

This is the best my Blackberry could do at the concert.  Pathetic, I know.  Someday I will rise up and get a better phone!



 Here is Travis Barker hoisted above us for his drum solo prior to their encore. 



 Image at top from Blink182.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...