photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Going to the Ellen Show - Take Two

Last October, you may have remembered me mentioning that I was going to the Ellen Show. Well, unfortunately, the kids got sick and I was unable to attend the taping.

That is why I am so excited to go today to a taping of Ellen. And I am keeping my fingers crossed that our taping today is for Friday's show...Josh Duhamel is supposed to be the guest. Hubba Hubba.

Image from Ellen.warnerbros.com

1 comment:

nanny said...

I hope you made it to the taping....It's Friday evening...I'm late catching up.
I always watch Oprah....well I almost always watch Oprah...but she has more reruns and I've started watching Ellen and noticed that she has the best guests....maybe I'm converting to Ellen!!! Can't wait to hear about the show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...