photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dancing it Up on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

I had so much fun at the Ellen DeGeneres Show taping on Thursday!

Here's how the day went: We arrived at Warner Bros. Studios at 3:15 because our check-in time was 3:30. I was told that we didn't need to get there any earlier because where you were in line for check-in didn't determine where you sat. Well, that was a lie. I was number 188 and we were called into the studio in numerical order. As a result, we were in the last row (As you can see in the picture above). But, I was lucky enough to sit on the aisle and had a great view of everything.

Josh Duhamel was not the guest on our show. Instead, it was Rihanna! Ellen called it her Grammy show. Rihanna performed 3 songs (only 2 will air on this episode...they recorded the third for future use). The cute little boy from Modern Family, Rico Rodriguez, was also a guest on the show.

Click here to see the promo for Ellen's Grammy Show - Monday, February 1, 2010. Watch for me. I am on the aisle in the last row right in front of the Ellen sign wearing a purple top and jeans (dancing like a maniac at times).

Oh, and be sure to watch Monday's episode of Ellen. I might have received a cool prize that I can't tell you about yet. You will have to watch and see!!!

2 comments:

nanny said...

Oh darn, I am just catching up on blogs and didn't watch Monday's episode........did you have a blast? and what did you win?

Diapers and Divas said...

I watch Ellen everyday. Love her show! I really want to go to a taping! Looks like a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...