photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Very Own Cookie Monster

This morning, as we were getting ready to run some errands, I noticed my daughter hiding underneath the pillows on our couch. I thought she was just being silly until I walked into the kitchen and saw that a chair had been pushed up against the counter right in front of an open Tupperware container of chocolate chip cookies.

I walked back over to the couch, lifted up the pillows and found my daughter chomping away on a cookie. Naturally, chocolate was all over her face and she had a grin from ear to ear. She then even offered me a bite.

This was one of those rare occasions when I actually laughed at her and chalked it up as me having a crazy little 2-year old!

Image from SesameStreet.org

3 comments:

Jen @ ourfinehouse said...

What a cute story!

nanny said...

Uh Oh.....chocolate high to follow!!!

Unknown said...

ahhh. so cute. kids crack me up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...