photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smooth Away...Don't Even Bother!

I love some of the silly products advertised on TV. So much so that I recently bought the Smooth Away. Let's face it, as a mom of two, it is hard to shave my legs when my son is watching a movie in my bedroom and my daughter is in the Johnny Jump Up. So I thought the Smooth Away would be a perfect solution to the predicament. And I was so hopeful about this product and so wanted it to work.

But it really doesn't.

I attempted to smooth my legs with this product for over an hour and it seemed to buff some hair off, but it seemed to just buff the skin. I tried the product in the evening while watching TV, and by morning, you couldn't see any difference.

Now let me remind you...I soooo wanted the Smooth Away to work well for me. But unfortunately, it didn't, so I don't want you to waste your time and money on it. Sorry!

1 comment:

nanny said...

sounds like it would have to be painful to actually remove hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...