photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, March 16, 2009

6 Rules of Cleavage - Now if I Could Just Get Mine Back!

When I was in high school and college, I will admit that I was quite proud of my cleavage and, at times, was very pleased to accentuate it.

Fast forward to being married and having two kids I can easily admit my chest looks more like that of a teenage boy than a teenage girl.

I will always be so thankful that I was able to breastfeed both of my kids past their first birthdays, but I wish that the prize for such an accomplishment might be a nice and full bosom rather than a chest that is flat as a pancake. Oh well, enough of my pity party.

If you are lucky enough to have cleavage, here are some rules LifeScript encourages us all to live by:

  • Sometimes less is more (oh, thank goodness!). Don’t reveal more than an inch of cleavage at work, company party, or when meeting your boyfriend's parents for the first time.
  • Be age appropriate
  • Always flatter your rack - big or small.

Click here for more specific details and the full article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha. I know what you mean. Thomas is now 9 months and I stopped breastfeeding a couple months ago and my body is like " what is going on here! You are big, you are small, what gives."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...