photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, August 21, 2008

NKOTB: The Block is Coming!

I am getting a lot of emails about the upcoming release of NKOTB's new album, The Block, which "drops" on September 2. So here is the deal...if you are interested in buying this CD, you can pre-order now by clicking here.

For those that might be interested, here are the songs that make up The Block.

The Block - Standard Version track listing (Digital & Physical)
1. Click Click Click
2. Single (with Ne-Yo)
3. Big Girl Now (featuring Lady Gaga)
4. Summertime
5. 2 In The Morning
6. Grown Man (featuring Pussycat Dolls and Teddy Riley)
7. Dirty Dancing
8. Sexify My Love
9. Twisted
10. Full Service (featuring New Edition)
11. Lights, Camera, Action
12. Put It on My Tab (featuring Akon)
13. Stare at You

Just a little commentary on the song titles...and keep in mind I am a fan so I am just poking a little fun. Dirty Dancing, yeah that was a movie. Summertime, Will Smith already did it. Sexify My Love makes me think about Madonna's Justify My Love. Twisted...Keith Sweat did that back in the mid 90's. And Lights, Camera, Action is one of my son's favorite songs by The Wiggles! (Most of them are dads, I wonder if The Wiggles ever crossed their mind when they saw that song title?!?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...