photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sandal sale at Piperlime


Nine West Scat $79
Our Northern California weather just heated up to the 90's. Today was the first day I broke out the sandals. I'm so hard on my shoes and always have been, they rarely last more than a season except for my heels.

At Large BC Footwear $45

I'm in desperate need of some neutral sandals that can take me from a lunch with the girls to an afternoon running around at the park. They need to be able to handle all terrain in motherhood speak. Piperlime is having a 20% off sandal sale through today!

Enter code PEDI at checkout! Here's a look at what's in my shopping bag. Check out Piperlime for more amazing summer sandals.

Posted by Liz





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...