photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Box Tops Add Up...300, to be Exact!


Here is a picture of 300 of Box Tops that we have gathered in the past few months, thanks to grandmas, great blog followers like Bev B., and good ol' cereal boxes for the kids.

300 Box Tops = $30 for my son's elementary school. He helped me count and sort all of them and he is sooo excited to bring them in and show his teacher. (See how I worked in a little math lesson for him and he didn't even know it.  Win/Win!)

So I encourage you to start or continue cutting out Box Tops for Education.  If you don't have a school that you can contribute them to, please feel free to contact me at info@housescouchesandbabies.com, as I, "the Box Top Lady," will gladly take them off your hands!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...