photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, February 9, 2012

What to Do with Day Old Bread...Make Croutons!


A few weeks ago I was left with un-used baguettes of bread and really had no use for them. But I hated the idea of wasting them and it did cross my mind to dip it in peanut butter and jelly like I did in the good ol' days. But this bread was even starting to get too crisp for PB&J dipping.

So I did what I have always wanted to do...make homemade croutons. It was so easy. I looked up homemade croutons on Pinterest and voila! I found this amazing crouton recipe from a Sweet Chef. I followed the recipe and used seasonings I had in my pantry.

It was easier to find the recipe on Pinterest and make it than it was to write this post - that's how easy it was!

These croutons have been great snacks and were wonderful on salads.  As the Yo Gabba Gabba crew likes to sing, "Try it.  You'll like it!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...