photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pregnant in Heels: My Newest Guilty Pleasure

Leave it to Bravo to add yet another quality piece of programming with Pregnant in Heels. This show is like a wealthy and pregnant version of Bridezillas! Like many reality shows, this show makes me feel better about myself when I see how crazy some people can be. What's not to love about that?

The show follows a woman, Rosie Pope, who is a maternity concierge and pregnancy guru (not sure how you become a pregnancy guru without being a "gyno" but I will go with it) serving the elite and wealthy pregos of NYC. The show centers around crazy ideas and expectations these mommies-to-be have. Lucky, for us, Pope is the voice of reason.

And speaking of Rosie Pope...how cute is she? It was very endearing to hear that Pope, for example, helps couples emotionally connect to their unborn child, all the while she is going through the tortuous process of in vitro fertilization.

Just like the Real Housewives series, it is brings to light the wretched behavior of the privileged and elite. But lucky for the couples featured on the show, every episode (as I see it coming) will end with the viewers meeting the blessed baby. Even if you think the parents are ridiculous, you can't help but fall in love with the darling babies!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Have not seen this yet. Love the concept but her VOICE! Annoys me to death! Love my Bethenny and housewives though!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...