photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, March 31, 2011

No More Singing on Grey's Anatomy


After my daughter's appendectomy, I decided that I wasn't really interested in watching shows that had surgeries. (That was especially true of Grey's Anatomy because they always seemed to have the saddest stories about kids not surviving or people not waking up from surgery. And memories of those episodes brought me great fear as we waited for her in surgery.)

But tonight, I decided I wanted to catch up and see what has been happening on the show.

I saw the commercials, but didn't really think they were actually going to sing through the entire episode. In my opinion, this episode is Grey's Anatomy "jumping the shark." Sometimes the depressing music of the show gets to me anyway, but bad singing of depressing music...I couldn't stomach it.

I would try to catch the non-singing parts, but as soon as they started singing, I changed the channel to The Real Housewives of New York City marathon on Bravo. And I was still able to get the gist of the episode...Callie and the baby are alive.

Grey's Anatomy, on the other hand, is on a speed train to cancelled-ville if they keep it up with shows like that. (And it makes me so sad to say that because I really do like the show.)

But, hey, that's just my opinion.

Image from ABC.com

1 comment:

nanny said...

I didn't like the musical Grey's either. I did keep watching but didn't enjoy the singing.
Were they trying to jump on the Glee bandwagon? if so forget it, Grey's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...