photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Picture Day Drama

Today, my almost three-year old daughter had picture day at preschool. With all of her sass, I would be lying if I didn't admit to some anxiety about picture day. From the fight about what she was going to wear to whether or not she would let me do something to her hair, I was dreading our morning before school.

And, as luck would have it, I gave her two options for clothing and she actually chose one of the options. She even let me do her hair with a cute bow!

Maybe picture day was going to be okay after all.

So I dropped her off and she went on her merry way into her classroom. When I returned to pick her up, she showed me where they took pictures. She explained, "That's where we took pictures. But I didn't smile."

What? No smile!?!

What a little stinker! I can't wait to get these pictures back and see exactly what she did. And I will buy as many copies as possible so I have evidence to show her when she is a mother what she has to look forward to!

Above is what I like to refer to as her modeling pose after getting her first haircut. Does my daughter have personality...just a little bit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...