photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Phew! We made it through the first day of kindergarten - a first day that was misty and cool...very atypical September weather in Southern California.


Jacob was very excited that Daddy was able to come to school with him. As he got in the car, he said, "Daddy, you are coming to school with us, too? Awesome!" Naturally, his little sister couldn't miss his first day of school either. It was quite the family affair.


Our son was so excited to start on all of his "projects." He told us in the days leading up to kindergarten that he would go to school and work on projects everyday. Who knew I had a little project manager on my hands already!


Of course, my little ham had to get in on the action. "Look at me, Mom. I am like a ballerina," she said. Oh, these are things I will hopefully remember in 30 years!



1 comment:

nanny said...

Glad the first day is over?

I love those little flip flops...so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...