photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, August 2, 2010

When Will the Moving End???

Both houses have closed...phew!!! We got the keys to our new house and have made some adjustments and done some cleanup. Now our house is filled with boxes! Luckily, there are still three lovely men from the moving company who are helping us pack! Hallelujah! And let me tell you, for us, it is well worth the extra expense!!!

Tonight is our last night in our "old" house. While I am a sad about leaving our house, being surrounded by boxes makes me want to get out of here in a hurry!

I guess everything happens for a reason...

P.S. Looking at these photos of all these boxes makes me think of that song, "Am I living in a box (am I living in a cardboard box)."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...