photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Friday, July 16, 2010

M&M Pretzel: What's the Verdict?


Okay, so here are my thoughts on M&M's latest product:

Milk Chocolate M&M's - great
Peanut Butter M&M's - My Favorite!
Pretzels - good
Yogurt Covered Pretzels - delish
Chocolate Covered Pretzels - Yummy

The new M&Ms Pretzel - ok???

I was excited to try this latest M&M concoction, but was unfortunately disappointed that it tasted more like a candy shell-coated malt ball. The pretzel element is missing the saltiness that makes the chocolate covered pretzel so yummy. This new M&M doesn't have the sweet and salty combination that I was hoping for.

But that's just my opinion. Has anyone else tried them yet? What do you think?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I agree 100%! Everyone raved about them and I was a bit disappointed in them when I finally got to try them.

nanny said...

OK, but I wouldn't buy them again....not enough flavor!

Amber said...

I haven't tried them but my husband did and he said the exact same thing! "It's kind of like a malt ball...needs salt."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...