photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting a House Ready to Sell

All day today I thought it was Thursday (even though it was Wednesday). And I realized that is probably because I have done more things in the past three days than I would usually do in a month or week.

Getting a house ready to show to potential buyers is definitely a lot of work. We started by removing all the clutter and kids' toys - that has been a work in progress the past few days. Yesterday the carpets were cleaned. Today the window cleaner and house cleaners came through and made the house really shine. And of course, I had to do some touch up painting here and there. I wouldn't be a paint contractor's daughter if I didn't!

After all that, the house looks amazing!

But now comes the really tough part - keeping the house this way!

Please keep your fingers crossed that all this work will pay off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...