photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Buying and Selling a House - Talk About Scary

So this site is called Houses, Couches and Babies. And sometimes I don't feel like I talk about houses all that much. But things are about to change.

The hubby and I have been looking at homes in a different area of Southern California for a few weeks now and have finally found some that we want to put offers on. Sounds exciting, right?

Of course it is!

But listing your house in one day and attempting to clean it and remove the clutter with kids around...no so exciting!

Please keep your fingers crossed for us! Oh, and if you have any buying/selling/moving tips, please feel free to share them. I can use all the help I can get!

Photo above is our current house

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...