photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gardening Fun for the Kids

It's simple really...kids want to do everything they see adults do. In the past, my kids have attempted to wear my gardening gloves, but they have always been way too big. So when I brought the kids with me to Lowe's to pick up some flowers for our yard, I was thrilled to find gardening gear that fit them.

What made it even better - the gear had some of their favorite characters.


My son got Diego gloves and a shovel and a Wonder Pets watering can. My daughter got Dora the Explorer gloves and Disney Princess' hat, apron and shovel.

This year, instead of having the kids do something else while you garden, let them join the fun! And in my case, I can also keep my 2-1/2 year old in my sight and hopefully out of trouble.

Kids + Dirt = Fun for them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...