photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ivanka Trump Ties the Knot Tastefully

Let's face it, "The Donald" is not known for his grace or understated elegance. Oh, but his daughter, Ivanka, is...or at least her wedding can be remembered as an elegant affair.

When I saw this photo of her in her wedding gown I was so impressed at how wonderful she looked without covering herself in diamonds and glitz and glitter. Her dress was said to be Grace Kelly inspired. I think Vera Wang hit this one on the nose! She was understated, elegant, and classy. And oh, how it makes me want to have my wedding day again and again!

Image courtesy of UsMagazine.com

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks gorgeous. I read somewhere that she wanted an elegant wedding, and I definitely think she pulled that off!

nanny said...

I love Ivanka!!! Saw her on Regis and Kelly recently, she is sooooooooo elegant.

Jill said...

I totally agree. Very, very beautiful. And I heard on TV last night she planned the whole wedding in 3 months.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...