photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Craig's List Virgin...No More

I just posted my first item for sale on Craig's List. Yes, I know I am probably the last person join the Craig's List bandwagon. What can I say, I am a garage sale kind of gal. But I will be honest, I don't feel like selling my $2500 TV for 50 bucks. But who knows. If it doesn't sell on Craig's List, I might just have to sell it for 50 bucks at my next garage sale.

So, here's the TV in all it's glory. I hope I get a few bites. Keep your fingers crossed!

6 comments:

Kim O. said...

Woohoo! Just curious, did you list it for $2500? We sold a TV on craigslist a couple of years ago that was kind of old and dinged up, but we still got a couple hundred bucks for it. Good luck!!!

Jenn said...

Did you get a new one to replace it already? Shiny new flatscreen perhaps? ;)

Unknown said...

I wish I could get $2500 for it. We are asking $350. I hope we get some bites. And yes, we already have a shiny, new flatscreen in its place! Daddy got a new TV for father's day back in June!

The Mrs. said...

I am listing some things too and never have. I just looked at similar items and I feel like people are delusional! The prices are way off. Or maybe I'm just a garage sale girl too.

nanny said...

Let us know if it sells....no you aren't the last to join....I haven't and guess what? I haven't even looked at the list??? I'll put that on my list/ha

jiji said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...