photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, August 24, 2009

Rice Crispy Treats with a Little Kick - Cocoa

I will admit I am a creature of habit. But for some reason, when I was shopping at the grocery store last week I looked at a box of Cocoa Krispies and thought, "maybe I should give those a try."

I love making rice Krispies treats and wondered what it might taste like with a little cocoa flavor. Let's just say I am glad I decided to switch my box of cereal.

Cocoa Krispies...good.
Marshmallows...good.
Cocoa krispies and marshmallows smashed together...tasty!!!

I'm just sayin'...

Click here for the complete Cocoa Krispies treats courtesy of Kelloggs.

2 comments:

Kara P. said...

I love making rice krispie treats and have always wanted to try the cocoa krispies...thanks for confirming their yummy-ness!

The Mrs. said...

Now that is a brilliant idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...