photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gifts for All at Delight.com

I must tell you about the wonderful cashmere robe I recently received! I absolutely love it! It is the first cashmere robe I have ever owned and it is so soft and relaxing...if a robe can be described as relaxing!

Where did I get this robe, you ask? Delight.com, of course! Delight.com is a wonderful website that features a variety of wonderful gifts. You can shop by recipient, you can shop by price, or perhaps you are more interested in "eco-delightful" items.
Bottom line, you will find something for that someone you are shopping for at Delight.com, man, woman, child, or pet!
Gifts like the Saint Tropez Hard-Case Clutch ($164.50) or The Man Can (now on sale for just $39.89) will make any family member or friend glad they know you!

But wait, there is more. Now through September 30th, any HC&B reader will receive 15% off any order from Delight.com. Simply enter the code DelightBlogFriends at checkout to receive this discount.

Happy shopping!!

(By the way, the fantastic cashmere robe I mentioned is currently not available, but I was told that it will be returning to Delight.com very soon!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...