photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Friday, April 4, 2008

NKOTB...They're Baaack!!

So, I am glad to see there are people as wacky as me who are totally psyched about the NKOTB reunion. I would especially like to thank all of the wonderful people who put the footage of the New Kids from the Today show on YouTube because the Today Show in Southern California was pre-empted.

I must say I was rather impressed with the guys GQ approach to the comeback. Thank you Spice Girls for putting this fantastic idea into the heads of the "5 hardest working guys in show business." (Or atleast that is what their announcer used to say at the beginning of their concert!)

Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed at how good they all look. Kidos to their stylist. Joe is still my favorite! I think it is funny that he said he is a capricorn...duh, like I didn't know that already...born on December 31st!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...