photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Diapers.com brings the diapers to you

Now that I have two kids in diapers, I feel like I am always buying diapers at the grocery store. But I think I may have found an easier and cheaper solution. Let me do the math for you....Pampers Cruisers, Size 5, you can get 27 diapers for $13.79 at CVS.com. And at my local Ralphs grocery store, they are usually $10.99. That is $0.51 and $0.41, respectively, per diaper.

Through Diapers.com, you can get 150 of the same diapers for $45.99, which is only $0.31 per diaper. By buying the larger amount through Diapers.com, you save $0.10 per diaper, which really adds up with the millions of diapers I seem to be buying!!! And you don't have to run to the store to pick them up. They are delivered to your doorstep. If you buy $50 or more from Diapers.com, you get free shipping.

And just in time for the holidays, Diapers.com is offering a fantastic deal for first time buyers...
$10 off Your First Order Over $50 with Code: AFFL10 - Diapers.com has increased their Dollar Off Promotion from $3 to $10 just for the holidays! Take advantage of this great offer, now through December 31, 2007!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...