photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pink Veil Can Get the Bachelorette Party Started

While checking out Style Me Pretty, I saw a fantastic feature about a company that will put a bachelorette party together for you. Pink Veil is a Southern California based company that specializes in bachelorette parties in Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Pink Veil does all the planning (ie.hotel, meals, and clubs) and bills each girl individually (which is a big plus considering it seems like one lucky girl planning always gets to put the rooms and reservations on her card).

What's even better, Pink Veil has all the hook-ups to make your Vegas party poppin' or your relaxing trip to San Fran fantastically tranquil.

Naturally, if you are like me and everyone you know is married, then you can use Pink Veil's services to plan an amazing girls' weekend, too. Contact Pink Veil to plan your next girls' weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink Veil sounds great! I wish I would have known about it when I planned my girlfriend's bachelorette party last year!

hiphostess said...

oooh - I'd love to plan a girls weekend! girls' weekends in Vegas are ALWAYS the best!! :)

smart idea on splitting up the bill too - that's always the sticky part of group trips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...