photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sunscreen Made Easy

Nothing is better than the warm weather of spring and summer. But as a mom, there is one thing that is difficult about the warm season...applying sunscreen to my son. He likes to run away and touch the furniture, even though the sunscreen isn't rubbed in. Over the weekend, we found the Sun Pals Sunscreen Wipes at Toys R Us, and let me tell you, they are awesome. I have used them the past 2 days on my son and it has made applying sunscreen quick and painless...and it works!

The wipes are waterproof, sweatproof, and hypoallergenic. The protection lasts for 80 minutes of activity in water, sweating or perspiring. They also pack easily for travel and your on-the-go lifestyle. The only drawback is that the wipes are just 30 SPF.
You can also find these wipes at drugstore.com. Summer has just gotten a little easier!

1 comment:

ed's girl said...

thanks for this great tip! I must go find these especially since my little guy is pasty here in S.FLA!
Thanks for the tip on Keep the Change at BOA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...