photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A few little Gray Hairs - What to Do?

Okay, just because you have a gray hair, that doesn't mean you are OLD! Even though you think it means you are old, it doesn't! Some people start getting gray hair as early as their teenage years, so if you are past those years, you are ahead of the game! And if you have a child (or even just a spouse), then you probably have a gray hair or two.









Whether you have a little or alot, gray hair can be covered up. Cover Your Gray by Cosmetic Solutions is a great way to cover those few gray hairs or add on a couple extra weeks on your roots before going to the hair salon for your next coloring. There are a variety of colors ranging from black to auburn to brown blonde. It isn't permanent color so it will wash out after every shampoo. (That will make your hairstylist and your hair happy!) Check out Cosmetic Solutions to find the Cover Your Gray product that is right for you!
P.S. If your man could use some touch up, Cover Your Gray also carries products for men.



P.S.S. If you don't have a single gray hair...congratulations, this post will be of no help to you...and I am sure you like it that way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been using this Cover Your Grey product for many years. It works great on the front roots about three weeks into my monthly color job. Because if I don't use it, I look like I's going Bald. I have dark brown hair and when my grey roots start growing out it doesn't look good. I have told many of my friends and they love to use it also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...