photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Friday, April 5, 2013

Frozen Pizza Favorite

Roasted Portabella Mushrooms & Spinach

Ok I'll admit, I'm addicted. I love the Freschetta Roasted Portabella Mushrooms and Spinach Pizza. It has the most amazing white sauce and a delicious hint of garlic. My parents often add olives and chicken to make it even heartier. In my opinion, it really only needs a side salad to make a tasty vegetarian meal. We usually have frozen pizza every other week when our house cleaner comes so that we don't mess up the kitchen. This pizza was on sale at Target for $4. 99 last week, so I stocked up. Be sure not to miss the $1 off coupon for any Freschetta pizza, too! 

What's your family favorite frozen pizza? 

Posted by Liz



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...