This year my 7-year old decided to stray from the store-bought box of Valentines and use adorable Despicable Me 2 printables I found on Makes and Takes.
Here's the easy process we followed:
1. We printed out the Despicable Me 2 printable page and cut out the 4 valentines on each page. After printing enough copies for each classmate, my son then addressed each card.
2. My son selected a lollipop for each valentine.
3. He peeled off a glue dot
4. He applied the glue dot to the wrapper of the lollipop
5. He secured the lollipop to the valentine
6. He lined up the lollipops so that it looked like the Minions were carrying them and...
Voila!!! Adorable, personalized valentines!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Leslie