photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Friday, November 9, 2012

Girly Birthday Party Playlist for My Almost 5-Year Old


With my daughter's 5th birthday upon us, I thought I would put together a fun list of songs for my favorite little girl's special day.

Here are some of her favorites, which are quite frankly, some of my faves, too:
  • I Love You Like a Love Song - Selena Gomez
  • Super Bass - Nicki Minaj (clean version, of course!)
  • Titanium - David Guetta & Sia
  • Die Young - Ke$ha
  • Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  • Gangnam Style - PSY
  • Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cindi Lauper (or in my daughter's case, she likes the Barbie Princess and the Popstar version of Princesses Just Want to Have Fun)
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
  • California Gurls - Katy Perry
  • You Should Be Dancing - Bee Gees (she knows it from Despicable Me)
  • Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
    and because she is my daughter, she has to have some Britney...
  • Till the World Ends - Britney Spears

With her Barbie Princess and the Popstar microphone that plugs into an MP3 player, she can sing with all of these songs to her hearts content.  The question is, will I be able to survive it!?!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...