photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Most Amazing Pumpkin Bread Ever!

Having a baking assistant is a must!

I'll let you in on my top secret recipe for pumpkin bread: It is the Libby's Pumpkin Bread Kit found in most retailers this fall. My mom and I have been making this pumpkin bread for years. This is our go to gift for everyone around the holidays. It comes in single and double boxes. The double boxes will make 2 large or 4 small loaves.

The trick is to add orange juice where it calls for water. I've never used the icing that it comes with because I find it sweet enough.


 To take this recipe over the top, add the large Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips. Be sure to make enough to share and keep for yourself! You have to try it, it is moist, delicious, and totally addicting. Everyone who tries it wants the recipe, but you never have to tell, it will be our little secret.

Posted by Liz

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...