photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Give Your Workout a Boost and a Blast From the Past


Thanks to Pandora's cardio dance playlist, I just re-discovered an amazing song that gave my workout a major boost today. Throw on your imaginary leg warmers and cutout sweatshirt and go crazy to Maniac from the Flashdance Soundtrack.

But be warned, even though they can't hear it, people around you might start thinking you are a maniac when they see the sudden boost of energy kick in, as the guy next to me on the eliptical machine who couldn't stop giving me strange looks clearly pointed out.  As Teresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey would say, "They are just jealous!"
 
Here are a few favorites on my workout/running playlist:

Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO (especially good for me when running uphill!)
Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette
Lose Control - Missy Elliott
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 (I will work out harder for Adam Levine...is that bad???)
Sunday Morning - No Doubt
Till the World Ends - Britney Spears (Sorry, I love Britney and the whoa oh oh oh oh oh ohhhh's)

What do you like to listen to when working out?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...