photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Does Pamela Anderson Have What it Takes to Go All the Way on DWTS?


Pamela Anderson is one of the many celebrities that came back to the dance floor on the Dancing with the Stars season premiere last night.  At first I thought doing an all-star cast might be kind of corny and lame.  But boy was I wrong!

Because they all had so much experience from their past experiences on the show, there were no Kate Gosselin or Master P moments...thank goodness!

And while Pamela Anderson kept saying how badly she wanted to be there, her dancing and facial expressions during other cast member interviews didn't really show that.  I actually more connection with Pamela Andersonthan I ever have because she truly seemed nervous and maybe just a little insecure around such amazing dancers.  (Something I wouldn't expect from such a revered goddess.)

On the flipside, Bristol Palin wowed me with her confidence and performance.  While I don't think she will win it all, I think she continue to impress the judges.


If I was a betting man (which I am neither a gambler or a man), I would put my money on Gilles Marini.  With his looks, his physique and his technique, he just looks like a professional dancer.  But I guess only time will tell!

Who do you think will win the Mirror Ball Trophy?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...