photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Marvelous Meatloaf


While shopping at Costco on Monday, my son spotted meatloaf and said he wanted to make that for dinner.  After reading the nutritional information and seeing it had 580mg of sodium/serving, I decided we would make our own meatloaf.  My son was excited about that because he loves to cook. 

When I came home, I realized I didn't have a recipe for meatloaf.

Pinterest to the rescue. 

I found this amazing recipe from Sweet Treats and More for turkey meatloaf.

What's so amazing about it?
  • It needs only a few ingredients
  • It takes a short time to prepare
  • It's delicious
  • Most importantly, it passes the kids' approval test with flying colors (In fact, my daughter asked for seconds and then wanted it for lunch the next day.)
For full recipe details, check out Sweet Treats and More's recipe for Easy, No-Fail Turkey Meatloaf.

(As Sweet Treats and More points out, the picture does not do the meatloaf justice!)

Image from sweettreatsandmore.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...