Monday, June 18, 2012

My Rod of Ribbon - a Quick and Easy DIY Project


I was tired of all of my ribbon spools coming undone and being in a box where I couldn't see them.

So I went to Home Depot and spent a whopping 73 cents on a thin wooden dowel. To make it easy on myself, I decided to use the pre-drilled holes on our closet shelving. I then measured the opening, cut the dowel to size and...

Voila! My new ribbon rod! Now I can finally see all my ribbon options without having to dig through a drawer or box!

Please disregard all the junk in the background...organizing that is on my long list of to-do's!

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...