photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, April 16, 2012

1st Golf Lesson with Kidz Golf Club


The kids started golf lessons with Coach Steve from Kidz Golf Club last week.  They had such a blast.  The hubby came with me to the lesson, and according to him, the kids have already picked up some great fundamentals to golf - weight distribution, swing, etc.  (That's all foreign to me, but since the hubby is the golfer, I will take his word for it!)




Most important, the kids loved it!  They already asked when they were taking their next lesson.  I can't wait for them to get out on the golf course and hack it up with Daddy!  I will gladly drive the golf cart and observe!




How did I find out about Kidz Golf Club???  A Spreebird deal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...