photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies via The Recipe Girl


 I am grateful to The Busy Budgeting Mama for making me aware of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies.  Seriously, doesn't reading the words make your mouth water?!?

I was so thrilled to make them for a party last weekend, and they were a huge hit at the party!  As did the Busy Budgeting Mama, I used a box of brownie mix for the brownie base and then used The Recipe Girl's egg-less cookie dough recipe. 

Click here for the full recipe. 


These treats will be great for any upcoming holiday party.  Serving them in festive cupcake wrappers could do the trick.  I was even thinking of adding some red and green sprinkles.  We will have to see what I attempt next.  Oh, but drizzling the chocolate on top is a must.  The chocolate drizzle not only a decorative touch, but it just tied in all the yummy flavors! 


Be sure to check out all the other amazing recipes that The Recipe Girl has to share. 


Images from RecipeGirl.com



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...