photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My New Dishwashing Friend

Two months ago we were going to buy a new dishwasher.

Why?

Our dishes weren't getting clean. Our glasses looked gross and always had a filmy residue on them.

Since we still have a home warranty, I decided to have someone come out and take a look at our dishwasher. The technician told me we have a good dishwasher but we have very hard water in our area, and suggested we try a new detergent product.

Really? Could the detergent really matter that much? I already used Jet Dry and Cascade. What else is really going to work any better?

Behold...the Finish Powerball Tabs. I have been using these tabs for about two weeks now and have noticed such a difference on our dishes and glasses. More importantly, I don't have to hand wash my dishes anymore after they have already gone through the dishwasher! Hooray!

If you are having issues with dishes not getting clean, I highly suggest you try Finish Powerball Tabs. I now know, the detergent you use is just as important as the dishwasher itself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...