photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a wonderful day for me. First, my hubby and kids let me sleep in until 9am (a big deal in my house) and then woke me up to open presents. I think that is always a good reason to wake up, don't you. The kids made me amazing gifts at school, but one of the best parts of their gifts were the cards that were included. They were asked to complete questions about me. Here are some of my favorite ones:My mommy is 4 years old (daughter)
  • My mommy is 12 years old (son)
  • My mommy weighs 50 pounds (son, awesome son!)
  • My mom always tells me: "No treats" (daughter)
  • I like it when she cooks me soup (son; yeah, it's pretty tricky to open the can and heat it up!)
  • I love my mom because I like to give her kisses and hugs (daughter)
  • My mom's job is to take care of us (son; you got that right!)
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I hope The Mrs. had a great Mother's Day (and Father's Day, too)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...