photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to Mommy!


My son's kindergarten class has a wall with all of the student's pictures and a piece of work they did for the month. With this month being February, naturally, the work was related to Valentine's Day and President's Day.

While I was in the classroom, I was so happy to look up at his work and see that when he was asked to fill in the blank after "The think I love the most is," he responded, "my Mom and Aunt Jenny." (Aunt Jenny was pretty happy when she found out, too!)

I suppose they caught him on a good day considering I thought his answer would for sure be "Wii." But I will take what I can get.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute drawing of your son.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...