photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowman Pancakes...

...Oh, how I love to get creative during the holidays. When it comes to food, there are two things that I love to make: breakfast (especially when it is for dinner!) and baked goods!
I love to make fun shaped pancakes for the kids like Rapunzel, Indiana Jones, and Spider-Man. Those three are staples in my house. But, tonight, I decided to get in the holiday spirit and make snowman pancakes for the kids (and my husband, after all, he is pretty much my third child!). They were a hit with the family, and I am telling you, they were super easy to make!


Just pour your three round pancakes close enough so they will connect. Once it has cooked, it is up to you how you decorate it.

And don't forget the buttons. My ever-so-kind son was nice enough to let me know I forgot them on his pancake. Live and learn, I guess!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...