photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Moving Tips...Make Sure You Update Your New Address - Everywhere!


Last week I was so excited when I ordered a special Christmas present. And then I was ecstatic when I received the email last week that it had already shipped. When I tracked the package online, it said it was due to be delivered on Friday.

We went out of town on Friday, so unfortunately, the package did not come before we left, but I asked my next door neighbor to keep an eye out for it.

Packages from Disney.com arrived, but not my special Christmas present.

Hmmm. That seemed strange. So I decided to look at the online tracking information again. Here's what it said, "Activity: Delivered. Details: Left at door. Signature Service not requested." Oh yeah, and "Location: My old house!!!"

OH NO!!!!!!

Naturally, I discovered this at 11:00 at night, so I can't just call the person who bought our house, whom luckily I have the phone number for. Of course, I have already emailed her with my little mistake in hopes that she still has the package.

Thus, here is my moving tip of the day: Make sure to change your address on EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY. And even if you think you do that, be sure to check mailing addresses on everything before shipping.

Please keep your fingers crossed that they have the package!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...