photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, November 22, 2010

$50 at Nordstrom Rack for Only $25...How Does that Work?

Groupon, Baby!

Just like the cookie exchange idea, I am a little late to the game on the social coupon sites as well. But I get Groupon emails all the time sharing all of these interesting deals.

And $50 for only $25 at Nordstrom Rack is one that I cannot pass up! I mean seriously, that is essentially a free $25! And how I would love to say that I can leave Nordstrom Rack with spending only $25, that usually never happens. Leaving Nordstrom Rack and only spending $50 is most likely not going to happen either. But at least I will know that $25 of it was free, thanks to Groupon.

Do you want in on this deal, too? Click here for all the details!

P.S. The link above may take a few moments longer that usual to load, but it will load. (And even though it opens to a page that says "Daily Deals on the Best in Orange County" it is valid at any Nordstrom Rack location.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...