photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, April 12, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon Movie Review

We finally went to see How to Train Your Dragon yesterday afternoon.

What a great movie! And best of all, my kids sat through the entire movie...it was that engaging. Well, my 2-1/2 year old did have to take one potty break, but that is was a huge improvement from the 5 times we had to go to the bathroom the last time we went to the movies.
How to Train Your Dragon is an original and exciting story that didn't have any slow parts...which is key for keeping the attention of your little ones. We saw it in 3-D - which I thought I was going to dread - but it did actually enhance the movie and its beautiful graphics. It's a movie that kids and adults can enjoy.
If you are looking for a fun movie to take your kids to, I highly recommend seeing How to Train Your Dragon. Oh, and I was super excited to get the reminder that Sex and the City 2 comes out next month! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...