photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Decorations - The Take Down

Ugh! It feels like it takes me the entire month of December to put up my holiday decorations, and now that Christmas is over, it is just about time to take them down.

Can I give myself all of January to take them down? Not really. Holiday decorations still up in mid-January look wrong. Besides, all the department and grocery stores have already moved on to Valentine's Day by January 4. Granted and luckily, I am not a department or grocery store. Perhaps I should take the great suggestion of Nanny over at The Good Life and make sure I have plenty of wine on hand to make the whole process a bit more enjoyable.

Happy un-decorating everybody!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Oh man I am there with you. Nearly killed myself taking it all down yesterday, still have a ways to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...