photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy Dies at 32...Say in Ain't So!

If you haven't heard already, actress Brittany Murphy died this morning of cardiac arrest after collapsing in the shower. She was only 32 years old!

Being so young, naturally, immediate speculation has turned to either an eating disorder or drug overdose, even though initial coroner officials say the cause of death "appears to be natural." And while either or both of those could have very well been the cause of her cardiac arrest, what if they weren't?

Being 32 myself, this kind of freaks me out. Learning about her death earlier today made me look at my kids and my husband a little differently at dinner tonight. I appreciated the silly faces they made and the effort my husband made to clean the dishes. Although I obviously never knew Murphy, I am very sad to hear of her passing. And hearing of events like this certainly put things into perspective.
Image courtesy of NYDailyNews.com

1 comment:

Clare said...

this is such a sad story!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...