photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Friday, October 30, 2009

Advice #6 For Expecting Moms

This week's advice came through loud and clear in many of your comments. I think Kerrie in Bothell, Wash. sums it up pretty well:

"My advice is to cherish every minute. When my daughter was an infant, it seemed like every day lasted forever but looking back the years went by so fast. So just remember as your baby hits each new phase, it will not last very long and you will be onto the next before you know it."

And as I learned quickly from my first child, and then of course, the second baby, the new phase isn't always a better or easier phase. It's just something new you need to learn about. Just remind yourself it is all part of the joy of parenthood. As Kerrie mentioned, it may not feel like joy at the time, but that's exactly what it is!
Thanks to Kerrie and the many others who offered this wonderful advice!

2 comments:

nanny said...

Amen!! Well said!! And what a precious picture!

Unknown said...

Thanks! That's a picture of my 4 year old when he was just a week old. It really is crazy how fast time goes by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...