photo LeslieSwanhalfbannerad2014_zpsd588788a.jpg

Monday, June 22, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus Eight Sadness

First, let me start by saying that I have never watched Jon and Kate Plus Eight. But I would have to live under a rock to have never heard of them before.

Yesterday, my husband was lucky enough to receive a new TV for Father's Day, and we haven't set up all the bells and whistles, so I had to slum it and just channel up and down. While doing this, I ran across Jon and Kate Plus Eight and heard Jon and Kate talking about their relationship issues. And like any good train wreck, I had to watch.

All I can say is...sad!!! That poor family. Since I had never watched the show I didn't realize how much the show is really about the kids - which made the show hard to watch because the evening is my break time from screaming kids! But the couple basically announced they are splitting up.
Here are some words to live by. Unless you are Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, you should not do a reality show about your life/marriage/family if you want that life/family/marriage to stay in tact. The fame and money may sound great...but is it really worth it?

P.S. I am not going to talk about this show or family ever again on this blog because it makes my husband and I very sad and upset.
Image courtesy of tlc.discovery.com

2 comments:

Technonana said...

I admit that on occasion I have watched this show... It's very sad what is happening to "this Family", and it is happening to ALL OF THEM. Mothers and Fathers never split up that it doesn't effect the children!!
I agree with everything you have said...and it all makes me very sad!!

The Mrs. said...

Depressing as hell. Funny because I am doing a post about this very thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...